The new Sampi TE550 Truck III electronic register is a completely programmable electronic register for the control and measurement of petroleum products.
The new electronic truck register from Sampi boasts a major re-design in terms of the CPU components, display layout and functionality and incorporates completely new inventory software as standard.
The TE550 Truck III register can display totalizers, flow rate, preset values and help messages for the operator. Its flexible and modular structure, with a wide range of options, makes it the ideal solution for any number of uses.
The electronic register can be integrated into the CHECKMATE fuel control system and with the iMeter vehicle tracking system making remote monitoring and maintenance real advantages at your fingertips.
- 6 compartment inventory system that lets you plan and control the correct product delivery in real-time. It can manage up to 6 product categories and 2 meters. Each category can be further customized by selecting up to 5 commercial names.
- This real time inventory software, allows the operator to record the grade and volume of product loaded into each tank compartment, after which the in-cab printer automatically produces a “bill of laden” confirming the time, date and the load details. As the tanker completes each delivery the volume discharged is then automatically deducted from the respective “inventory” and the volume left on board is shown on the meter display at the touch of a button or printed on a ticket at any time
- On screen display confirms compartment grade and volume left on board.
- Prevents accidental opening of an incorrect compartment – thereby eliminating costly cross-over’s.
- In the event that an operator accidentally selects a “wrong” grade or compartment, Truck III displays a “Warning! “ message and prevents opening of the compartment until the correct grade/compartment selection has been made, thus preventing costly contaminations.
- Time and date stamped Inventory ticket showing compartment contents and summary of volumes delivered, can be printed at any time.
- When installed with an i-Meter, all deliveries and contents left on board can be seen real time on the office PC.
- New large font display with simplified set-up menu and on screen prompts for ease of operation, plus multilingual support, functional keys and printer sharing functionality.
- Improved connectivity with other devices such as in-cab computer systems though HSDPA, WI-FI, Bluetooth, GPS, RS 485 & 232.
- Remote diagnostic and set up features plus with an alert system for periodical maintenance programs.
A modular and flexible design, with a wide range of available options, makes the TE550 Truck III Electronic Register the ideal solution in applications such as:
– petroleum and tankers loading
– LPG bobtail loading
– rail tankers loading
– chemical loading
– asphalt & bitumen loading
– aviation refueller truck loading
– blending controller
– custody transfer
– drum refilling