Alpeco supplies Liquid Controls LPG flow meters for accurate and reliable metering – essential to efficient and profitable operation in the LPG industry.
We provide LPG flow meters (also know as butane, propane or LP gas flow meters) for stationary and mobile applications.
The Liquid Controls MA-Series LPG flow meters provide safe and accurate measurement for custody transfer. We also stock the LC MSA-Series for bulk metering of LPG in terminal applications.
Available as single case or double case meters in sizes up to 150mm (6in), these high quality LPG flow meters are available with electronic or mechanical registers and are designed specifically for use on truck, terminal, pipeline or refinery applications.
- No Metal to metal contact in measuring element ensures sustained accuracy over service life
- Carbon bearings for reduced wear to give extended service life
- Low pressure drop increases maximum flow rate
- Available with electronic or mechanical registration
- Mechanical or electronic temperature volume compensation
- Calibration of mechanical meter is with Micrometer Adjuster for precise control
- Single case aluminium or double case steel construction
- Full range of accessories available (strainer, vapour eliminator, differential valve etc)
- Accuracy / Performance:
- Electronic Registration Linearity:
- Capable of ±0.10% over a 5:1 range
- Capable of ±0.10% over a 10:1 range
- Capable of ±0.15% over a 40:1 range
- Mechanical Registration Linearity:
- Capable of ±0.125% over a 5:1 range
- Capable of ±0.22% over a 10:1 range
- Capable of ±0.5% over a 40:1 range
- Capable of 0.02% or better at any flow rate over entire range
- Sizes: 1 1/2″ through 6″
- Flow Rates: 5 GPM through 1,000 GPM
- End Connections>: ANSI Flanged, NPT, BSPT, Slip Weld
- Pressure Ratings
- M-Series and MA-Series Cast Case: 150 & 350 PSI non shock working pressure
- MS-Series Two Case Steel Case: 150/150, 150/275, 300/300, 300/720 PSI; 600/1440 ANSI non-shock working pressure