The CC8 series of tank truck vane pumps from Mouvex Blackmer are especially designed to transfer a wide range of fuels under optimum conditions.
Self-priming and reversible, with constant flow
The Mouvex Blackmer CC8 tank truck sliding vane pump range has been a major player in the European market for many years. The vane pumps are compatible with diesel, heating oil, petrol, biodiesel, paraffin, kerosene, oil, heavy fuel, bitumen amongst others.
The fuel transfer pump’s compact build allows it to fit into narrow spaces whilst also being robust enough for the heavy duty application of road transport.
• ATEX certified pump with a temperature probe
• Integrated by-pass avoiding any over pressure
• The unused ended shaft is protected by a casing
• Compatible with diesel, heating oil, petrol, biodiesel, paraffin, kerosene, oil, heavy fuel, bitumen etc.
• Compact and so fits in narrow spaces
• Double ended shaft facilitates the mounting depending on the rotation directions
• Broad flow range
• Constant flow rate
• Drains the pipes
• Its robust construction allows working in the heavy duty application of road transport
Principle: CC8 series are rotary positive displacement pumps with free moving vanes.
Materials of construction: Cast Iron, Steel
Pressures: Maximum 10 bar
Temperature: Maximum 80 °C
Accessories: Spring or Pneumatic Bypass. Hydraulic driven units
|Model||Weight||Size||Max Flow Rate|
|CC8-40||–||2.5 inch||666 l/m|
|CC8-50||50kg||3 inch||833 l/m|
|CC8-65||60kg||3.5 inch||1083 l/m|