Alpeco are the UK distributors of OCV Pressure Relief Valves
The OCV 108 Pressure Relief / Back Pressure control valve’s main function is the maintain the line pressure in a liquid piping systems within relatively narrow limits.
Installed in the main flow line, the standard Model 108-2 acts as a back pressure or pressure sustaining valve. In this configuration, the valve maintains a constant upstream pressure regardless of fluctuating downstream demand. When used in a bypass line, the same model will function as a relief valve, protecting the system against potentially damaging surges.
- Operates automatically off line pressure.
- Heavy-duty, nylon-reinforced diaphragm.
- Rectangular-shaped, soft seat seal provides drip-tight Class VI closure.
- Diaphragm assembly Guided top and bottom.
- Throttling seat retainer for flow and pressure stability.
- Easily maintained without removal from the line.
- Replaceable seat ring.
- Alignment pins assure proper reassembly after maintenance.
- All OCV valves are factory tested.
- OCV Valves are serial numbered and registered to facilitate replacement parts and factory support.