Alpeco are the UK distributors of OCV Pressure Reducing Valves
OCV’s pressure reducing valve is used in many applications worldwide such as;
- High rise and commercial buildings
- Pump systems
- Zone pressure control in municipal and industrial water
- Irrigation systems
The primary function of the 127 series is to reduce a greater upstream pressure to a lesser, more manageable downstream pressure, operating without regard to either upstream supply or downstream demand.
- Operates automatically off line pressure.
- Heavy-duty, nylon-reinforced diaphragm.
- Rectangular-shaped, soft seat seal provides drip-tight Class VI closure.
- Diaphragm assembly Guided top and bottom.
- Throttling seat retainer for flow and pressure stability.
- Easily maintained without removal from the line.
- Replaceable seat ring.
- Alignment pins assure proper reassembly after maintenance.
- All OCV Valves are factory tested.
- Valves are serial numbered and registered to facilitate replacement parts and factory support.