Alpeco are the UK distributors of OCV Fire Pump Relief Valves
The Model 108FC Fire Pump Relief Valve from OCV automatically relieves excess fire pump discharge pressure, to prevent the pressure from exceeding the rating of the fire system components, such as the split case centrifugal pump.
- Limits maximum pump discharge pressure.
- Opens quickly; maintains pressure within close limits.
- Adjustable 60-180 psi or 100-300 psi.
- Pilot-operated main valve.
- Pressure setting is adjustable with single screw.
- Factory tested and pre-set to your requirements.
- UL Listed & Factory Mutual Approved for both split-case centrifugal and vertical turbine pumps.
- Sizes 3″ – 8″, globe and angle pattern.
- ANSI Flanged Class 150, Class 300, and 300 inlet x 150 outlet.
- Wide range of materials available.