Our range of mechanical loading skids provide equal performance in terms of speed of loading and safety as our electronic range, but with less complexity at a lower cost.
Alpeco’s mechanical bottom loading skids are fitted with Liquid Controls flow meters and Veeder-Root mechanical registers to provide a robust and highly accurate option for metering applications for depots;
- where basic stand-alone metering is required
- where the site or environment doesn’t readily support the installation of more complex electronic registers and control systems
- where automation, data management and security is not a crucial requirement
- where the budget is limited, mechanical bottom loading skids provide an extremely viable solution.
Built to the same exacting standard as our electronic counterpart, all our mechanical loading skid variants incorporate the same centrifugal pump, loading arm, overfill monitor and vapour recovery equipment as our electronic skids.
All models share a similar design steel frame which is galvanised to give lifelong protection against the elements.
- Industry proven Veeder-Root mechanical register with preset and printer and pulser option combined with Liquid Control flow meters for high accuracy for optimum stock control.
- Designed to meet all petroleum industry standards and regulations.
- ATEX approved components.
- Galvanised steel frame gives long life without the need for regular painting.
- Colour coded hose covers identify diesel, kerosene and gas oil loading arms
- F228 – API, 4 claw, quick release, dry break bottom load couplers
- Overfill prevention rack monitor with earth surveillance.
- On board centrifugal pumps sized to meet flow rate requirements.
- Thermal/pressure relief system.
- Vapour pot with vent stack and hi-level liquid cut off.
- Full installation service available.