Alpeco Ltd is the sole UK distributor of genuine high quality Liquid Controls’ positive displacement industrial flow meter range.
Available in aluminum, stainless steel, brass, and cast iron, Liquid Controls positive displacement flow meters provide the necessary accuracy for batch processing, flow rate control, blending, and custody transfer of liquids across a broad range of products, viscosities, temperatures, and pressures.
Liquid Controls industrial flow meters are commonly used within the food industry for metering liquid sweeteners including corn syrup or vegetable oil. Within the industrial market applications include metering of solvents, acids, caustics and water. Other uses include aviation fuels and even paint.
Liquid Control’s positive displacement industrial flow meter can be supplied with mechanical counters and registers or with the LC Pulse Output Device (POD) for compatibility with the TE550 Truck III electronic registration systems or other scalable, pulser-driven counters, batch controllers and flow computers.
With a range of sizes from 1.5” (227 lpm) up to 6” (3785 lpm) mechanical or electronic registers, along with a host of ancillary components for air elimination, temperature compensation, differential valves and filters, LC M-Series positive displacement flow meters offer the ultimate in terms of accuracy, reliability and performance, whatever your application
- Low Pressure Drop
- Longer life
- Sustained accuracy – LC’s no metal-to-metal contact design inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time with fewer recalibrations.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range – these positive displacment flow meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Pressure rating to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.
|MODEL||SIZE||MAX FLOW RATE|
|M5||1 ½ or 2”||250 LPM|
|M7||2” or 1 ½”||500 LPM|
|M30||4”or 3”||1300 LPM|
|M60||4” or 6”||2800 LPM|
- Meter chamber – Cast aluminium, Cast Iron and Stainless steel
- Rotor – Cast aluminium, Cast Iron and Stainless steel
- Seals – Buna, Viton, PTFE
- Bearings – Carbon, PTFE, Ni-Resist